www.hz-muhammed.net Homepage

- Sadece  ve Sadece Peygamber Efendimiz (s.a.v) Hakkında Konu Paylaşılmasına İzin Verilecektir.
- Kul Hakkını ve Telif Yasasını İhlal Edici İçerik Eklenmesi Yasaktır.
KUTLU DOĞUM AYI GELDİ.
Şimdi SLAVAT ve HATİM lerimizle; PEYGAMBER EFENDİMİZ'e VEFA ZAMANI
  2009 (Okunan) 2010 (Okunan)   2011 (Hedef) 2011 (Okunan) 2011 (Kalan)
Salavat 1.268.640 1.247.200   1.000.000 80.000  
Hatim 4 Hatim 6 Hatim   5 1. Hatim  
2011 Yılı Kutlu Doğum Ayı HATİM Kampanyamıza Katılır mısınız ?

2011 Yılı Kutlu Doğum Ayı SALAVAT Kampanyamıza Katılır mısınız ?

Forum Home Forum Home > FORUM GENEL KURALLAR - ÖNERİLERİNİZ / İSTEKLERİNİZ > Önerileriniz & İstekleriniz
  FAQ FAQ  Forum Search   Register Register  Login Login

Ryan Murray Jersey

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Kıdemli Üye
Kıdemli Üye

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote huangjian123 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ryan Murray Jersey
    Posted: Ocak 30 2019 at 13:52
EDMONTON Womens Nick Jensen Jersey , Alberta (AP) In the midst of a tight playoff race, the Anaheim Ducks showed determination in a come-from-behind win Sunday night.Hampus Lindholm scored 1:21 into overtime to lift the Ducks over the Edmonton Oilers 5-4. Adam Henrique had two goals and Josh Manson and Corey Perry also scored for the Ducks, who are on a 5-0-1 streak.”At the end of the day, it was more about every guy looking at themselves in the mirror,” Lindholm said. ”It started with us (defense) really skating the puck. We talked about it before the game and we really did it.”As soon as our D start moving pucks, we help our forwards out a lot and I think that creates a lot of offence for us and that’s something we have to keep doing more.”Connor McDavid, Ty Rattie Thomas Vanek Jersey , Leon Draisaitl and Ethan Bear scored for the Oilers, who ended a three-game winning streak.”I give them credit,” Oilers goalie Cam Talbot said. ”They needed the points, and they came out in the third. They wanted it more in the third and we got away from what made us successful in the first two periods.”Anaheim has 91 points and is two up on the Los Angeles Kings (89) for third in the Pacific Division.After a scoreless first period, Edmonton scored 1:46 into the second when McDavid beat goalie John Gibson with a long-range wrist shot for his 39th of the season.The lead lasted only 19 seconds, until Manson sneaked one past Talbot on a similar shot.The Oilers retook the lead eight minutes into the second when McDavid got his 98th point by setting up a shot by defenseman Matt Benning that was tipped by Rattie.Edmonton went up 3-1 with 1:42 left in the second on a one-time blast from a bad angle by Draisiatl, his 24th.The Ducks cut it to 3-2 two minutes into the third when Marcus Pettersson’s shot caromed off Henrique. Anaheim tied it four minutes later when Perry scored his 17th goal off a rebound out front.Edmonton surged back on a power play when McDavid set up Bear for his first career goal.”It was a really good feeling and at the same time a big sigh of relief Nick Foligno Jersey ,” Bear said. ”It is something you dream about your whole life. To get that first one, it feels really good.”The Ducks pulled even once again with just 1:29 left in the third when Henrique’s shot banked in off defender Darnell Nurse.NOTES: It was the final of four meetings between the teams this season, with Edmonton winning two of the first three. … Ducks C Ryan Getzlaf returned after missing the last game with an illness.UP NEXTDucks: Visit Vancouver on Tuesday night.Oilers: Host Columbus on Tuesday night.— COPENHAGEN, Denmark (AP) Sweden capped a victorious run through the ice hockey world championship by edging Switzerland 3-2 on Sunday in the final after a penalty shootout to successfully defend its title.Forward Filip Forsberg scored the decisive goal in the shootout to give Sweden a third world title in six years, and 11th overall.Sweden won all 10 matches at the tournament.”We wanted to win the gold medal, and here we are,” Sweden forward Viktor Arvidsson said. ”It’s unbelievable Authentic Oliver Bjorkstrand Jersey , especially for Filip (Forsberg). He’s a great player, one of our top players. It’s unbelievable to win with my teammates.”Arvidsson, together with Nashville Predators teammates Forsberg and defenseman Mattias Ekholm, joined the Swedish team during the tournament after the Predators were eliminated from the NHL playoffs.”We had the puck a lot,” Arvidsson said. ”They did a great job defending.”Sweden outshot Switzerland 38-27 but could not get the puck past goaltender Leonardo Genoni.Switzerland finished runner-up for the third time after 2013 and 1935. It has never won.”We battled hard … all the tournament long,” Switzerland defenseman Mirco Muller said. ”Once you look at the bigger picture, it’s huge for Swiss hockey. But right now Ryan Murray Jersey , there’s a disappointment. We definitely had our chances.”Switzerland stunned Canada 3-2 in the semifinals after a 3-2 upset against Finland in the quarterfinals.”They were close to winning the whole championship. So, credit to them,” Sweden forward Magnus Paajarvi said.Gustav Nyquist wristed a shot from the slot high into the net for Sweden to answer the Swiss opening goal by Nino Niederreiter.Timo Meier scored a second period power play goal to restore the one-goal advantage for Switzerland in the second.Mika Zibanejad equalized on a power play from the point, forcing overtime.Earlier Sunday, the United States topped Canada 4-1 to claim the bronze medal.Chris Kreider led the U.S. with two goals.Forward Nick Bonino scored the winner on a rebound during a power play in the final period. Anders Lee and Kreider added empty-net insurance goals to give the U.S. its third bronze in six years.”It’s important for the team but it’s also important for USA Hockey,” U.S. captain Patrick Kane said. ”Now, we can build up off this level and try to keep being better and better.”Kane had an assist in the game to finish the tournament with 20 points for eight goals and 12 assists Sergei Bobrovsky Jersey , the first player to do so since 2008.”Obviously I’m here to produce and try to create offense and make plays out there,” Kane said. ”Overall, I’m happy … it was a fun tournament and a great experience for me and I hope it will help me with my career going forward too.”Canada had to settle for a disappointing fourth-place finish.
huangjian123
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic